Servicing of Mercedes Benz costs have now come under fire from past some years, and some might say it unfairly but it is right for people who will afford to say. But, Mercedes Servicing rates have changed somewhat over last some years the moment they introduced the fixed price servicing, though some servicing can seem confusing sometimes. They have now introduced the SERVICE CARE that is much better option, and allowing you keep the tight grip on the servicing costs when you hire Mercedes Benz service Birmingham AL service center.
Benefits of the Service Care
- Service Plan can be set or Guarantees price you are paying today is a price for next 2 or 3 services that means all your payments will not increase even though inflation does.
- Fixed Monthly cost generally makes it simple to budget just by allowing spreading its cost of servicing. Flexibility that the Service Care offers you is you may take your car to Mercedes Benz Workshop for the Service, and Service Care Plan will be transferable to the new owner in case you ever sell the Mercedes Benz car, offering that plan will be paid up front.
- Whole Service Care deal is made to be very comprehensive in cover that it offers, still very simple in a way you will manage or pay for this and is accessible over the period of time that suits your needs.
- What’s included: The Service Care generally covers cost of manufacturer suggested service items that appear on Electronic service Sheet or Additional Operations that are quite mandatory that depends upon age or mileage. Like Mercedes Benz spark plugs, air filters, brake fluid, combination filters, as well as transmission servicing.
- The Electronic Service Sheet will be produced for every service because at that time, it indicates which service will be due or any extra Operations that might be needed. This will sometimes appear a bit confusing however there are a few items, which are replaced each two years or four years, and this won’t be included in the automatic transmission service that is due with 37,500 miles irrespective of the age.
I really hope this information appears very helpful to you as well as will save you some money in a long term. So, what you need to is to remember the costs that are set and won’t change with an agreed time frame.